Real Estate Valuation
How much is your home worth? How long will it take to sell? at home berlin and potsdam helps provide you the answers to these and many other questions.
A comparative market analysis looks at a number of factors to determine a fair and competitive market value some of those include:
- Comparing similar properties in the area being offered for sale to those recently sold.
- Market Conditions & Competition — Economic outlook and seasonal trends, as well as the number of competitive homes on the market, can affect demand for your home. We have knowledge about the market and in cooperation with you are able to determine the potential sales price.
- Mortgage Conditions & Outlook — Interest rates and anticipated movement up or down affect the size of your prospect pool.
- Location — Proximity to schools, parks, shopping and transit can play a significant role in determining your listing price.
- Appearance — Yes, looks do count. You only have one chance to make a good first impression. Our experience can assist you in presenting your home to its best advantage.
The comparative market analysis process doesn’t end there. We’ll continue to monitor competitive activity and market conditions until the day your home is sold to the perfect buyer.